Friday, September 3, 2010

Update from Pauline

Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 10:07 AM


Hi family.  We had the best rain storm the other day.  It cooled us off a lot and now it is very pleasant. The children are all back in school now.  And Meshia has till the end of the year to finish up with beauty school.  So she will be licensed to do hair on both men and women.  Hope she will be able to find a good position.  As jobs are hard to come by in this time of a broken economy.

Valery will be getting married soon, she has planned for October1st.  Hope all goes well for her.

I tried out a yoga class last week and it was so hard for me, most of the class were in their twenties.  So I thought I would try the deep water class which works a lot of the big muscles.  I liked that one a lot better and I don't end up hurting my back.  I still do the water aerobics in the shallow end as well.  I have been doing this for a long time now and I don't lose the pounds that I want.  But I always feel better after doing them.

Bob has gone to the temple today to work in the baptistry, he enjoys the work and does it every Wednesday.  I help out in the youth center on Tuesdays helping the chidren get ready to be sealed to their mom and dad.  Besides that we are back serving the college age students that attend the LDS institute of religion.  We make sandwiches and other food for them.  That little job will be over by Christmas, then we don't know what we will be doing after that.  We hope you are all well and enjoying whatever you are up to in your lives at this time.  We send you our love from Pauline and Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment