Wednesday, September 22, 2010

C'mon, somebody, post something!

Or I will be forced to take over as I have been known to do! Forgot to say that it is once again Amy.

News of the Tofts--this will be the Peter Toft chapter.

Peter and Andrew just got back from a trip to the Wallawa Mountains in Oregon. They hiked every day with Peter's cousin, Warren Youker. I think Peter said they hiked 37 miles in 3 days--usually 11 or 12 miles a day.

So he loves hiking. Also skiing--teaches at Pomerelle, the family ski area near us. He loves golf too. And TV. And me!

Peter works at US Bank in Trust. He is good at it.  Old ladies really love him.

Peter hasn't joined our Church yet, but I know he will someday, even if I have to wait for him to die first! Kidding! Sort of!

Cooking! and wearing fake tattoo sleeves
He is a great cook, but doesn't bake.


In Wyoming near the Tetons, which I did not seem to get in the picture


And here is a great family picture of all of us!

OK, Let's make this husband week! Post about your husband if you dare. Sorry, Pam, I can't help bossing !

Love to everyone from Amy Toft

And saturday I will get to see Shirla, Bryan, and Uncle Marvin. There will be a report!

1 comment:

  1. Boss away Amy! I keep coming back and looking to see if anyone had posted anything, so I was happy to find something this evening. Pam

    ReplyDelete