Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Travis comes to wonderful Twin Falls, ID!

It's Amy, like I even need to say that!

Got home from the temple this morning, changed to house cleaning clothes, but decided to check facebook before doing any actual cleaning. Was I glad I did!

There was a message from Travis Alexander that he was here in Twin Falls working at Office Max  for the day. I quickly wrote back and he and I went to Kiwi Loco for a quick catch up visit.

Ever the gentleman, he would not let me pay. But next time he's here, I hope to invite him over for dinner.


Travis is interested in everything. He reminds me of talking to Uncle Marvin a little bit. Except Travis doesn't do the favorite Hein man thing of "It was Tuesday, no, it must have been Monday because the garbage man came."for 5 minutes before getting to the story. Ha! I think you all know what I mean!

Back to Travis: he is smart, and I think a good dad and husband, and handsome! He really brightened my day.

The moral of this is, always check facebook before doing housework.  And I still haven't done any.

No comments:

Post a Comment