Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One week later and I am still the only poster!

Do I even need to say, it's Amy?

Today's post will be about Mary. After that I am out of kids but don't worry, I will still have plenty to say!

Mary is 18 and our youngest. She will graduate from Twin Falls High School in May. Mary is the student body vice president and really enjoys all the leadership things she gets to do. She is in a bunch of school clubs-- club, key club, NHS, um, maybe more?

Mary is also on the drum corps, even though she has not had a single drum lesson. I enjoy watching them play and Mary's happy "I am drumming!" face.

She plays school soccer in the fall and tennis in the spring. She played basketball for two years, but seems to prefer less intensity--likes playing JV! She does not have the cutthroat playing that Rachel used to. Mary's philosophy might be, "You want the ball that much? Take it!" Rachel used to steal the ball from her own team mates, convinced she was better and deserved the ball.

Mary is not so lackadaisical about dance however. She LOVES dance.  Having trouble finding a dance picture. Something happened to the Mary picture file and I can't make facebook give one up. What's with that? I hope she will continue to dance in college. I also hope she will choose BYU-I.

Mary loves art too. She is really creative. This is the Christmas tree she made when she got sick of us not getting around to cutting one.





 We like to go to Target and take pictures of funny stuff.
 We did not buy the giant cheese balls or this hot dog costume.
 But Mary was Penelope for Halloween. Hope you have seen the movie!
 Snow people lanterns!
 Who knew brussel sprouts came like this?

Cheerleader for a day.



Nerd day. Dressing up for school spirit days  is an important part of student council!


Mary also loves yoga but I don't have a picture of that.

We love Mary, we will miss her when she goes to college, she is a ton of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts. Great pictures of your family. I am still thinking of something to put on the blog... I think I may just have to start making up something. haha! Until then... I will continue to enjoy learning more about your family. love it. Niki

    ReplyDelete