Monday, October 11, 2010

News from Uncle Howard and Aunt Margaret

We have enjoyed this fall so much.  I cannot believe the calendar when we are still running around in the warm sunshine, the flowers are still blooming, and my garden is still producing.  It has been a wonderful fall in Wyoming.

I am going to North Carolina on Saturday because my mother is not expected to live.  Uncle Howard won't be able to go with me this time.  The daily oxygen he is on now made traveling such a hassle.  Plus if he gets sick while we were back there, it would be such a strain on him.   (It is hard to be sick away from home!)  And it seems he does get sick when we are not home. 

So that is what is going on with us.  We think of you all and wonder what is happening in your busy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment